Order of consideration of appeals
- submit appeals, present arguments to an official conducting a personal reception;
- get acquainted with the materials directly related to the consideration of applications, if this does not affect the rights, freedoms and (or) legitimate interests of others and the materials do not contain information constituting state secrets, commercial and (or) other secrets protected by law;
- submit additional documents and (or) information or make a request for their reclamation, including in electronic form, if the reclamation of such documents and (or) information does not affect the rights, freedoms and (or) legitimate interests of other persons and They do not contain information constituting state secrets, commercial and (or) other secrets protected by law;
- withdraw your appeal before considering it on the merits;
- receive responses (notifications) to requests;
- appeal in the prescribed manner responses to appeals and decisions to leave appeals without consideration on the merits;
- exercise other rights provided for by law.
Obligations of applicants:
- comply with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus «About appeals of citizens and legal entities»;
- submit appeals to organizations, individual entrepreneurs in accordance with their competence;
- be polite to employees of organizations, individual entrepreneurs and their employees, not to allow the use of obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- promptly inform organizations, individual entrepreneurs about changes in their place of residence (place of stay) or location during the period of consideration of the application;;
- perform other duties stipulated by law.
Terms of consideration of appeals
Written appeals must be considered no later than fifteen days, and appeals requiring additional study and verification, - no later than one month, unless another period is established by legislative acts.
If the last day of the term for consideration of applications falls on a non-working day, then the first working day following it is considered the day of expiration.
In the event that in order to resolve the issues set out in the appeals, it is necessary to perform certain actions (performance of work, provision of services), receipt of information from a foreign state within a period exceeding a month, to applicants no later than one month from the day following the day of receipt of applications, A written notification is sent about the reasons for exceeding the monthly period and the timing of such actions (performance of work, provision of services) or the timing of consideration of appeals on the merits.
The period starts from the day following the day of registration of the appeal with the RUE «Polotsk CSMS», making comments and (or) suggestions in the book of comments and suggestions.
Appealing responses to appeals
RUP answers «Polotsk CSMS» appeal or the decision to leave the appeal without consideration on the merits after appeal to the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus can be appealed in court in the manner prescribed by law.
Higher state body:
State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus
Address: 220053, Starovilensky tract, 93, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Working hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00-13:00 14:00-18:00
Chairman of the Committee Tataritsky Valentin Boleslavovich
Legislation on appeals of citizens and legal entities:
Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2011 № 1786 «On approval of the Regulations on the procedure for conducting office work on appeals of citizens and legal entities in state bodies, other organizations, and among individual entrepreneurs».